Search the forum,

Discuss first victorian pathway in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramico tiling

RUSS PICS VICTORIAN 026.jpg

Hi

my first pathway just completed.Prob the coolest thing I have done.And it had the additional advantage of allowing me to hand my cards to passers by:drool5:
I am really for the minimal spacing effect with victorian pathways!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers Phill,I must say there was a good few hours head scratching before I began.But I will deffo do that in my next one.

Just looking at your front border I don't think you had much choice, double headers are unavoidable sometimes. You didn't have the length to pull full tile, I think we all come across this problem now and then. If you look at my albums, you will see I had the same thing on one geometric floor, two double headers, on one floor. Yikes. I take my hat off to you, your first attempt at this type of work is first class.:thumbsup:

Reply to first victorian pathway in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.