Discuss earn £45k+ per year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davy_G

45K, not for the small domestic market, im being outpriced on jobs as i wont tile bathroom walls for 12 quid a m2.
I will sit at home before bothering!
Im sticking to my 20 quid or more, if im gonna be busy im gonna get a fair wedge for it!

K

kenny

Do you not think its funny these ads appear daily in the construction vacancy pages but you never see adverts looking for tilers on them.

M

MICK the Tiler

Down here I make from 120k-140k per year labour only so at current exchange rates that would be 65-70 000 quid and I could do that on a 30hr - 35hr week.

I'm working on a mansion at the moment and get $65/hr labour only.

T

TilingLogistics

Down here I make from 120k-140k per year labour only so at current exchange rates that would be 65-70 000 quid and I could do that on a 30hr - 35hr week.

I'm working on a mansion at the moment and get $65/hr labour only.

Thats about £250 a day based on an 8 hour day. So about £60K PA based on a 48 week year. Nice money Mick:thumbsup:

Kev

M

MICK the Tiler

And my rates are going up soon............I'm booked til March 2009 :thumbsup:

It's all happening in Brisvegas. :yes::hurray:

Reply to earn £45k+ per year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22