Search the forum,

Discuss Do you wear gloves whilst working? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daveyboy

Never feel bad about protecting your hands/body..once they're ruined, there's little chance of getting them fixed..wear gloves, knee pads, goggles, ear defenders, etc..to have a chance of becoming wealthy you have to stay healthy...:thumbsup:

pete f

TF
Arms
Reaction score
stan i always wear latex gloves when using floor addy and when grouting walls and floors fiver a box from dave at tradetiler look after your health mate :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

if I'm wet lime dashing, I'll smear myself with vaseline:thumbsup: but that's another story:lol: no gloves for me:20:

D

doug boardley

Never feel bad about protecting your hands/body..once they're ruined, there's little chance of getting them fixed..wear gloves, knee pads, goggles, ear defenders, etc..to have a chance of becoming wealthy you have to stay healthy...:thumbsup:
I like to think I'm a tiler....not a transformer:lol::lol::lol:

L

LOFTHOUSE

Oh, you mean "Hand Condoms", protection. We all know it's best for us, but it just doens't "Feel" as good. I like to be in touch with the item I'm dealing with.

You are wise to wear gloves. The skin absorbs quite a bit. We're fooling ourselves if we don't realize that our skin is indeed the largest organ in the human body/on the human body.

I like surgical "blue" powder gloves. A box of 100 is affordable, they will get water logged if your rinse bucket is too deep.

Sweet Ladies don't like rough hands, and neither do lonely nights with no lady. So, for ladies sake and snakie's sake, wear rubber.

Toodles.

Reaction score
ive never worn gloves for tiling, ive also seen other tilers wear them (kinki) always found them to tight & sweaty , but i wear them now ive got a bit of dermatitus on the tip of my finger . so wear them guys or else :thumbsup::thumbsup:

S

smurf21

with dave and grumpy try gloves in a bottle i never wear gloves and my hands were terrible specially in winter gloves in a bottle is wicked around 8 quid a bottle but hands are bloody great now and i still dont wear gloves.

just another snippet of info i picked up on the forums that works :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to Do you wear gloves whilst working? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen