Search the forum,

Discuss Dm Tiling & Plastering Services in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I would just like to say a big thank you to Derek for doing an amazing job on the tiles in our brand new kitchen. Everything has been finished to a really great standard, and thanks for not being phased when we decided to change the trim and grout colour at the last minute (very patient). We looked at a lot of different styles of tile, but your knowledge really helped us choose the perfect ones. Also appreciated you getting them cheaper than we were quoted in the tile shop. Excellent job. Thank you T & K.

Reply to Dm Tiling & Plastering Services in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen