Search the forum,

Discuss diy sos! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

did anyone see the diy sos program on sky last night on channel 521 around 10 oclock they were doing up a living room everything looked ok until it came to the floor they cleaned the floorboards and brought in wafer thin 6mm ply and all started to nail it to the floorboards :yikes: ready for the team of tilers to work all night laying large format tiles on expected this from nick knowles but not a professional team of tilers!:mad2:

W

White Room

As you mention it I saw an episode and the guys laid a floor screed in a house, next day the tilers laid the floor:yikes:

P

Prem Tiler

that program amazes me, the way they plaster walls then fill the room with a LWB transit FULL of heat lamps, fan heaters and pump the CH on full to dry it out so they can paint it in the morning :yikes:

Cracking job you have done there lads. :lol:

D

david campbell

looks like there will be a follow up edition to the programme in a few weeks/months

C

Colour Republic

I like DIY-SOS..The lads are quite funny...:thumbsup:

The sparks is my fav:lol:

Didn't see this one and generally their work is 100 times better than most 'makeover' shows but a bit naughty all the same:thumbsdown:

D

DHTiling

Arn't all diy shows...but DIY-SOS is good to watch even if just for the comedy aspect..:thumbsup:.

Billy the spark is faf...and the 2 plasterers..

D

DHTiling

Julian dressed as a baby...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLDoBXxztg]YouTube - DIY SOS - Julian The Big Baby - BBC One[/ame]

D

DHTiling

Fake laffs...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLeDocsFq-E]YouTube - DIY SOS - Fake Laughs - BBC One[/ame]

P

Prem Tiler

I used to like the 1st series the way the chippy and the female designer used to argue. hilarous:lol:

loads of tension if you know what I mean.:smilewinkgrin:

C

Colour Republic

I think Whitebeams account has been hacked:yikes: 10k of posts and he still has problems with posting pictures and today we find out he's never seen the you tube link to watch it on their site! I would say almost half the YT vids that get posted here have to be watched externally.

Whatever you have done with WB we want him released, FREE WHITEBEAM!

Reply to diy sos! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen