Search the forum,

Discuss DIY SOS ha ha ha in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobbin

Just had this on the background and noticed that they were doing a wet room for the family's shower room. They had plasterboard up and at least it wasn't skimmed but they had tiled straight onto it, no primer, no prep, no tanking, no waterproofing :mad2: :joker: :mad2: :joker: Jokers

Guess the family will need to get a proper professional in to do the job when these cowboys leave!

What a joke, these programs do nothing for us professionals when we go to a job, they think everything is done in a day as they have "seen it on television"

F

Fekin

Very true, and that's the problem we face all the time, customers watching people bodge jobs on TV but since their on TV people think their doing it correctly and when we tuen up saying this needs doing and that needs doing, customers then think we are the cowboys trying to rip them off.

It can be a big problem.

E

eyebeetiling

I might do a follow up programme visiting all of the homes featured!
Might call it DIY sos sos.

B

bobbin

Think there is a program already...........ROUGE TRADERS:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

:hurray: How funny would that be, Rogue Traders following DIY SOS, it would be a smash hit, every trade in the country would watch, and laugh so very hard :lol:

Reply to DIY SOS ha ha ha in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen