• Thread starter faithhealer
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Did a wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Yes wivers I know you can probably top this but here goes.

Driving between jobs as the snow was coming down, came across a car in a ditch. pulled over and found this badley shaken woman, but apart from that OK. Told her to phone her hubby to tell the story and that I would give her a lift home(a village about 10 miles away) Took it nice and slow 20mph)and feeling proud that I recused a damsel in distress. That's when the car span twice before reversing into another ditch!!! Wasn't this womans day was it. As luck would have it the first car to stop knew the local farmer with a JCB! Oh Well, fancied the afternoon off!

C

Colour Republic

Bet the hubby doesn't want her anywhere near him seeing as she's such a jinx!

F

faithhealer

At least she'll have something to tell the girls at work tomorrow, ' you'll never believe what this usless git did after he picked me up yesterday.....'

D

Derry

:lol: lol i bet it livened up your day though - and hers!!

where exactly did all of this happen at? (just being nosey!)

Reply to Did a wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen