Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

C

charliejamesuk

Yeah, very pleased I went down the route of using the Credit Card, always do for these kind of transactions.
Just wish I had gone with Able Skills from the start, would have made things much simpler :)

C

charliejamesuk

Quick Update. Tesco Mastercard (who I have credit card with) have credited my account with the amount I had paid out to Diamond. Mastercard now pass the issue over to Diamond's bank to resolve.

So hopefully that is now the end of this......

B

bickers

Charlie thanks for letting us know about your great news, as your creditcard is with tesco i thought i would check mine online and yipee i have recieved my money back to. You would have thought tesco would have told me but least they paid up.

C

charliejamesuk

Cool, please to hear it. I hot a letter from Tesco confirming it all about a week ago.

F

Freckles77

I've just seen this topic. I paid diamond for a 6-week course of which I completed 4 weeks and then had an agreement to come back this month to finish the rest of it. I paid in full in good faith. I'm pretty cross....they must have known when I paid that they were going down yet it didn't stop them from insisting that I pay the money.

I'm hoping my credit card company will give me some back but it was quite some time ago so I don't know if they will.

I hope I get back some of this money, is there anywhere else I can learn mosaic tiling, tanking and underfloor heating stuff? I never got the chance to do this....

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen