Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond cutter recommendation? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello,
I need to replace the disc that I use in my wet cutter at it leaves a chipped edge. What discs do you guys use? I need something that will cut easily through the toughest porcelain but not chip! Any advise greatly appreciated.

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello,
I need to replace the disc that I use in my wet cutter at it leaves a chipped edge. What discs do you guys use? I need something that will cut easily through the toughest porcelain but not chip! Any advise greatly appreciated.
We always use husqvarna discs, they're superb

Reply to Diamond cutter recommendation? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen