Search the forum,

Discuss DeWalt DEW030P laser measure in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

aph257

has anyone got one of these? comments please. or any advise on similar products.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I've used them in the past ( not the one mentioned though ) and found them to be very very hit and miss, you can get 3 different measurements for the same line if the angle alters, even slightly, I wouldn't trust them.

S

SandyFloor

I avoid electrical kit that needs batteries or recharging. I tend to end up with a lot of expensive kit that doesn't work as they lose the charge in the cold or because I only use it occasionally. I have a few tape measures and not one has gone flat on me yet.

Reaction score
A_LUcHwhHRF8g18p3Tsgu9SFo2ymolkq78_Z_SF71UFVNfn-nO48Bta7L0wYpg3vTLxbuKxdjIQ6W7B3NZxlbYOp2nNagnsxKJCj8Ifd12QUNNMK9i3wVrwWxsRxmJ7B6RbY1q53w_Ry2N4emXT6adMNPNMW

The ole Roughneck has never let me down so far.....:thumbsup:

And if it does I have Fat Max...

images

Or even Standard Stanley...

images

:rolleyes5::rolleyes5::rolleyes5:

DJS

TF
Reaction score
I got one Paul. Just plan on using it for quotes.

Find it very efficient for measuring floors. I go to measure up a kitchen splashback or bathroom, I'm not knocking things over on windowsills, on worktops, or having to ask the customer to help me. Nice bit of bling that impresses customers really, and gets the job measured up quickly.

I still have a Stanley 5m tylon in my pocket just incase. Long enough for most domestic situations, and the tylon makes it nice and lightweight for pouches in my pants.

Last edited:

Reply to DeWalt DEW030P laser measure in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen