Search the forum,

Discuss day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

hey how great is it ,my only day off in weeks and the kids had me up at 6 this morning ahhhhhhhhhhh
god some time , right its off down the beach to let them run around with the hope I might get a snooze on the sofa this afternoon lol :mad2:

S

Stef

Sod's law..
I can't sleep at the weekends if I'm not working as I'm up at 6 through the week.
Just heading out to do a small bathroom floor, can't be bothered.

D

DHTiling

I'm off today , the bath cradles have not been installed yet , so enjoying some home time.

Was going to clean the van out but can't be assed lol.

S

Stef

I'm off today , the bath cradles have not been installed yet , so enjoying some home time.

Was going to clean the van out but can't be assed lol.

It's not the weather for cleaning out vans etc,
I've only got a 3m2 floor to stick down, put the Hardie down yesterday, & was going to make a start on the garage Dave but it can wait till the holidays or spring!!

T

TT Tiling

glad to hear im not the only busy one lol ,all ways something to do , have the last two rounds of the GP on record ,time to catch up ,beer bikes ,sunday roast hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

M

Mr Tiler

im off tiling a 2m2 hallway for the moter inlaw and sending and re varbishing there front door wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

M

Mr Tiler

i thin I am the actual person on this site that would be happy doing this as its not very often I manage to get my hands dirty with tiling lol

G

Gazzer

I had a weekend off and ended upi Plasterboarding a ceiling and installing insulation, Rehanging a door, Fxing a small heater to a wall. Install kick boards and cornice to a kitchen. Install 2 bathroom cabinet doors to a bathroom and install an outside security light....The rest of the time I was bought drinks, fed lovely food and went out to a music night....with beer !

Reply to day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen