Search the forum,

Discuss Day Off. :( in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Driver awareness course this afternoon.

That'll teach me not to get too excited, after dropping my wife off for a flight. The thought of having the house to myself was too much, that I exceeded the speed limit by 5 chuffing miles, and got zapped:thumbsdown:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i got the day off too, and tommoz.......looking after the kids, while the wifes at work, then its her turn on wednesday while i have a rest.........i mean go to work..lol

I

Ian

I could have done with the day off. Had a stag do in London over the weekend, feeling like death warmed up! I really am too old to be drinking so much!

R

Rookery

Driver awareness course this afternoon.

That'll teach me not to get too excited, after dropping my wife off for a flight. The thought of having the house to myself was too much, that I exceeded the speed limit by 5 chuffing miles, and got zapped:thumbsdown:
I was done for 6 mph over :yikes:

Reply to Day Off. :( in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen