Search the forum,

Discuss Dates of trade days around uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.tilersforums.com/calendar/2017/march/

I've added an events system to the forum. You can see the events in a list here: Tile and Training Events Calendar and RSVP - http://www.tilersforums.com/resources/categories/tile-and-training-events-calendar-and-rsvp.16/

Click on an event to RSVP, discuss it, view more information, see who has already RSVP'd etc etc etc

Literally just set it up and added a few examples. So hopefully it'll take off. It's not something I have time to keep adding things to. But if companies in the industry care to, it should be a nice little place to check as a tiler to see what's going on.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows or has a list of dates of trade days around the country? Rubi, Mapei, Tilemaster etc
I saw one on here but was from 2015, anyone got one for 2017

Hiya,

We have recently added an events tab on the top right of our homepage www.mapei.co.uk (as shown below) If you choose Trade Events from the drop down box we keep it updated with trade events we are involved with around the country.

They are also announced across our social media platforms and we will start announcing them in threads here too if that will help. If you require anything further simply reply or email us at [email protected] I hope this has helped.

Events Tab.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya,

We have recently added an events tab on the top right of our homepage www.mapei.co.uk (as shown below) If you choose Trade Events from the drop down box we keep it updated with trade events we are involved with around the country.

They are also announced across our social media platforms and we will start announcing them in threads here too if that will help. If you require anything further simply reply or email us at [email protected] I hope this has helped.

View attachment 88273
I added a couple for you to the system we have here. :)

Reply to Dates of trade days around uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen