Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Metal Trim in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

There you go,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415829318.528870.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415829331.630668.jpg

These were done in a blue homelux box..

I'm going to get the one that Deano designed when I'm back in CTD.
I was using my Quansol box today, I keep forgetting I have it..

I used to make mine just like that from wood in the 80s should of patent it then,having the use of only one arm I am always trying different ways to make my job easy cutting plastic and metal I do have the Quansol mitre box but tend to use my table saw its a lot quicker, have become a dab hand a doing mitre's free hand.

Last edited:
S

Stef

Best thing on the market to cut trim is a Quansol mitre block. Just google search it and you will find a supplier they are an idea that originated in New Zealand. Once you've used one of these you'll be amazed how easy it is to cut trims accurately time after time.

I agree but have a look at the box Dean designed as it is a cracker.
They had one on the counter at my local CTD with a bit of metal trim in it & the way it sits in the box is great..

Reply to Cutting Metal Trim in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement