Search the forum,

Discuss CSCS card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dean_T

Alrite guys i have just set up my own business and am just wondering if i need one of these cards?

All help much appreciated

Cheers
Dean

S

saintdom

hey dean,

defo worth having and will do no harm, a few days of your time will be well worth it as not many sites accept people without one these days. would be a shame losing out on a contract because you dont have a cscs.

S

scone2006

i have done a few site jobs and never been asked for a cscs card never they always ask for insurance but never cscs

V

Varley

Only really need the cscs card for site work, will not impact on the domestic market. If its site work you intend to target then you will need one as more and more sites are demanding this now.

S

smurf21

yea a definite must have for all site work basicly just a good knowledge of health and safety but most sites wont let you work without one. ok in the private sector without one but a good thing to have anyway.

Reply to CSCS card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've just installed Weberfloor flex in a small area 1m2 @35-40mm depth in one pour...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen