Search the forum,

Discuss CSCS card holding tilers needed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We have projects throughout the midlands and are always looking for experienced tilers.

We require, experienced commercial tilers holding CSCS cards (not just the health & safety test cert)

Our current projects require tilers;
  • Kettering (retirement home)
  • Gloucestershire (Leisure centre)
  • Dudley (Shopping centre Public toilets)
  • Tipton (41 Houses)
  • Grantham (retirement home)
  • Bridgenorth (retirement home)
  • Devizes (retirement home)

We pay twice monthly direct to bank account

We can accomodate gangs of multiple tilers or individuals

please contact Graham on 02476 375881

B

bugs183

I changed the nature of my tiling work from domestic to commercial last year and Graham (Eclipse) was one of the first tiling contractors i worked for. He is an absolute gent to work for, and i would highly recommend him to any other tilers out there.

Reply to CSCS card holding tilers needed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen