Search the forum,

Discuss Christmas Slurps!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

once asked a mate of mine what his favourite drink was?
he looked at me then said
"its always the one that's in front of me"

T

Tile Shop

If you need a hand with the wychwood, gimme a shout.

I'm a bottle of Sharpes Wolf Rock short. Had a bottle crack on the kitchen floor..... dog is already having a merry christmas. He's on detox for the rest of the day after supping up as much as he could before i had a chance to mop!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lemsip for me sadly... Atchoooo!!!

ANDY F

TF
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like they've got a brass band playing inside their head this morning? But if Christmas is for kids, boxing day is for adults. To the pub for the football!

Reply to Christmas Slurps!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen