Search the forum,

Discuss Check me out! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why? Because you can't cut plinths! [emoji23]

I had to refit a toilet in my mates house the other day after tiling his floors, had to cut pipes use tighten up thingies to tighten up stuff and push stuff on , not one leak, I'm a bloody plumber now [emoji33][emoji106][emoji41]

D

David Rowell

this is what I use to cut bottom of doors.http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/bahco-244-hardpoint-handsaw-22/60855
or planer if it is just couple of mm

score your lines with a nice sharp stanley to retain the crisp edge works really well and prevents tear out

S

Stef

I had to refit a toilet in my mates house the other day after tiling his floors, had to cut pipes use tighten up thingies to tighten up stuff and push stuff on , not one leak, I'm a bloody plumber now [emoji33][emoji106][emoji41]

Plumbings a doddle Craig, it's as easy as putting nuts in a monkeys mouth.. [emoji6]

I

Ian

Speaking of plumbing, I did a bit of that today as well. Used some solvent weld to fit an Impey drain. I'll be able to get a certificate soon :lol:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426626381.000921.jpg

C

Concrete guy

One the best tools in my van !

70a99e2176ec760313815270d645b790_zpsf5bf3b30.jpg

We make diamond blades that fit the TS55 Festool, we currently have three types that fit depending on what you're cutting.

Currently

Granite
Quartz
Porcelain/Ceramic

These were produced to request for a number of large customers we have to solve particular problems they were having cutting their materials.

Reply to Check me out! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen