Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Equipment in Argos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

julie67

I was fliking through Argos and in the DIY section Page291 there was a Electric Tile cutter for 29.99 and a tiling kit 24.99 the kit has loads of loads of stuff in it and has a carry box

I have all the equipment I need and you cant beat quality like Rubi etc but thought it might be good idea for a starter e.g someone who might just be starting out doing small jobs like for friends and family, theres loads of other equipment like ladders, laser levels etc .

M

mark neville

yes i once bought kango drill .about 30 quid and also used it for paddle mixing . lasted for a year , cheapest labourer ever.....:thumbsup:

Reply to Cheap Equipment in Argos in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen