Search the forum,

Discuss Charge more for diagonal floor area ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Thanx guys for replies, probably stick with my rate for this one , but told contractor more for any future diagonal floors.... For the record the floor was black & white chequer board with black grout.......Couldn't,t talk client out of it, she was determined to get it this way......

J

Just Rizzle

if you fit for this guy alot probably do it at same rate dont put your relation ship in danger by allowing some one else in

Reply to Charge more for diagonal floor area ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen