Search the forum,

Discuss Bullnose tile strips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

hi all,
Customer phoned me, has ordered bullnose edges for his floor 800 long
Porcelanosa has told them it's discontinued, they have offered them 4 x900 and a few 330 strips,
They need 9 in total of 800 strips.
I've included a pic of the tiles does anyone know if there is a solution?
is it possible to cut a 900 bullnose without shattering it or cracking it?

IMG_2191.JPG IMG_2193.JPG IMG_0161.JPG

B

Bill

I have used them a couple of times and just cut them with my rail saw, even mitred them as they were used around windows.

G

GoneGuy

I was thinking of it as he got a few tiles there, but I haven't got a bullnose disc.

G

GoneGuy

I have used them a couple of times and just cut them with my rail saw, even mitred them as they were used around windows.
It's for floor edge, so when they open there patio doors it looks nice from outside.
They had me fit the floor tiles then was told they didn't have the bullnose tiles

L

LM

How much of a bullnose could be made before the biscuit shows?
I didn't realise they were biscuit, but at 800x800 I would have thought they would have been glazed porcelain at the very least?
Ive never seen a tile that size being biscuit o_O

L

LM

The bull nose must be possible if the factory have bull noses available but not just in you required size. The glazed finish won't turn over the edge on the factory edge either.

G

GoneGuy

I didn't realise they were biscuit, but at 800x800 I would have thought they would have been glazed porcelain at the very least?
Ive never seen a tile that size being biscuit o_O
Sorry buddy I didn't mean biscuit meant underside of porc tile wouldn't match colour wise??

Reply to Bullnose tile strips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen