Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss briccolina wet cutter in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
i purchased one of these wet cutters 3 weeks ago,low price and i also bought the middle quality blade to deal wth porc and stone

read a few good feedbacks on here about it and i needed a cutter that was good at a budget price fr the time being

highly reccomend these wee fellas.lightweight,easy to install,clean and carry

nice smooth cutting action...blade it comes with is a joy for ceramics havent tried the better blade yet but can assume its the same

no water spray from sides so ideal for indoor use liek flats etc or enclosed bathrooms

well worth the money compared to other budget cutters:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reaction score
I had a briccolina when i first started out, and i only just put it out to stud, they are a fantastic little cutter, ieal for using inside, as there is hardly any spray, and will deffinitly be getting another one in the near future, as i miss it so much.

S

Stef

I bought a replacement Marcrist blade for my little Briccolina & it aint good,

Chips tiles badly, going to send it back very soon.

Anyone got a good recommendation for a good quality replacement blade?

S

Stef

Cheers, ive already ground the nib off so just have to find a good one that fits.

I used to use Marcrist blades all the time, in other cutters though, but this latest CK850 is the worst i have had.

Ive owned a couple of CK850's & they were ok blades.

Wish Montolit produced a blade that fitted the Briccolina.

B

Billy Hunt

I'm very close to purchasing one of these,The feedback on the blades is a little off putting though,don't want to be grinding bits off to make the blades fit,Ive emailed Trade tiler for advice but no response.

Anyone know of other good stockists of replacement blades?

W

White Room

Remember if you don't grind the nib off you will have to get a replacement blade from Briccolina as they have a hole in the cutting wheel..

N

Noitavonni

My Briccolina has jet died :mad2: so I have a part worn blade, nut and orange base tray for sale. Best offers to my inbox please...

S

Stef

I'm very close to purchasing one of these,The feedback on the blades is a little off putting though,don't want to be grinding bits off to make the blades fit,Ive emailed Trade tiler for advice but no response.

Anyone know of other good stockists of replacement blades?

I purchased a black diamond blades from e-bay & its not bad, £16.

I havent used it much but i was cutting glazed bricks & there was hardly any chipping. A lot better blade than the Marcrist.

I will give more feedback the more i use it.

Billy i was a bit dubious about grinding the nib off but its a doddle, 30 second job & no difference in performance.

W

White Room

I purchased a black diamond blades from e-bay & its not bad, £16.

I havent used it much but i was cutting glazed bricks & there was hardly any chipping. A lot better blade than the Marcrist.

I will give more feedback the more i use it.

Billy i was a bit dubious about grinding the nib off but its a doddle, 30 second job & no difference in performance.

I agree:thumbsup:

Reply to briccolina wet cutter in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock