Search the forum,

Discuss Bisazza Fillgel in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

images
?

Yeah I just use the white ones, I dont bother with the handle.

M

MTiler

I did training kerakoll x Epoxy.
Mapei epoxy used.
fillgel but it seems tougher.

Bisazza years ago he puts in the box.
adhesive, epoxy, detergent, gloves, abrasive felt and sponge.
Now epoxy adhesive and stop.
However, increased price ........

Yeah I remember the Bisazza installation boxes with tonnes of stuff in them. Kerrakol hybrid epoxy is supposed to be very to clean but not used it in a job yet. I hate any epoxy lol.

I

Italy

Yeah I remember the Bisazza installation boxes with tonnes of stuff in them. Kerrakol hybrid epoxy is supposed to be very to clean but not used it in a job yet. I hate any epoxy lol.
fugalite kerakoll and Mapei epoxy.
They are coarser grit and remain easier to clean.
fugalite with the passage of time ingiallisce.no ok.
fillgel a finished work is much more beautiful

Reply to Bisazza Fillgel in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen