Search the forum,

Discuss Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

@Waluigi - with all your ‘dislikes’ and in thread comments I wonder why you feel the need to add to this friendly forum!
Pass the popcorn!

It’s ‘disagree’

If you disagree with something, you can use the ratings system to show this. It’s in the forums software and I’m able to use it like everyone else.

Anyway. Happy Christmas everyone :)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I understand your dislike of lvt seeing as your a tiler, but to ask if I’m a plumber because I fit lvt doesn’t make any sense as it generally has nothing to do with plumbing.

W

Waluigi

It was a Tiler who initially brought up LVT and it’s benefits.

@RayTheTiler

If you’re able to fit various products then you fit what the customer chooses. If you can’t fit them then you do something you can do.

For me, I move with the times. LVT is really popular and made easier by the skills I learnt within the tiling industry so instead of people going on the defensive, I’m actually giving a Nod to the tiling industry. In fact I have the utmost respect towards tiling and the people that work within the industry.

Looking down on Plumbers shows nothing but resentment and part of me sees it as a compliment. Remember that every time anyone ******* and moans about Plumbers. ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Just Rizzle

Not sure we should promoting the use of lvt on a tiling page , what next nuance board .
what is tiling sticking squares on walls and floors lvt just another form of tiling and it keeps me busy more egs in more baskets makes me more money

D

Dumbo

I understand your dislike of lvt seeing as your a tiler, but to ask if I’m a plumber because I fit lvt doesn’t make any sense as it generally has nothing to do with plumbing.
Where did I say I dislike lvt

Reply to Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen