Discuss Big tiles................ in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Oh sorry, must just be the plumbers you have a problem with then.

D

Dumbo

So let me get you straight @Waluigi You are obviously just being objectionable because you believe a tiling forum is the correct place to promote lvt and also a vegan website is the correct place to say how good steak is

Last edited by a moderator:

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
No my problem is promotion of lvt on a tiling forum . You wouldn't go on a vegan forum and start saying how good steak is , they are both food

Ok fair enough, I promise to tow the line in the future.

Now anyone know of a good vegan forum?
I think they need to know exactly what a juicy rare ribeye tastes like.

D

Dumbo

Ok fair enough, I promise to tow the line in the future.

Now anyone know of a good vegan forum?
I think they need to know exactly what a juicy rare ribeye tastes like.
I'm not sure if you are getting where I am coming or just taking the mucky . But if its the first thankyou

W

Waluigi

So let me get you straight @Waluigi You are obviously just being objectionable because you believe a tiling forum is the correct place to promote lvt and also a vegan website is the correct place to say how good steak is

This could go on and on and I think we both need to draw a line under it now. Besides, it’s advertising LVT far more by us continuing the discussion which is exactly what you don’t want on the forum. I’m going to bow out now if that’s ok.

T

Time's Ran Out

It’s ‘disagree’

If you disagree with something, you can use the ratings system to show this. It’s in the forums software and I’m able to use it like everyone else.

Anyway. Happy Christmas everyone :)

As it’s an icon I rarely use I can see now that it is ideal for your use!
1A02AB52-794A-4555-A20E-2FD1FD1659A4.png
In 10 years I’ve used it twice and no doubt all those I’ve received are from you!

W

Waluigi

Seriously John, it means nothing to me. It’s purely a button click on an internet forum showing that I happen to disagree with something you have typed.

I highly doubt all ten of your disagrees are from me.

This isn’t real life and the button click isn’t because I ‘dislike’ you as a person. It’s because I would’ve disagreed with something you had typed. Similar to when people disagree with something I have typed. Honestly, I couldn’t care less if I had every single positive rating removed and replaced with ten thousand ‘disagrees’

W

Waluigi

I have almost 2k posts now so that wouldn’t take much to go to work on. Perhaps if a few of you joined forces :D

I won’t get any notifications though as I disabled them in my settings :tearsofjoy:

Reply to Big tiles................ in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks