Search the forum,

Discuss Best Way To Insert Images In A Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have a look in some settings tomorrow

Can you get iPad for me when you can and test that these do actually still do it for you.

O

Old Mod

Ok so I'm using my iPad, if I click urs I get light box, so any attached images.
If I click full images, they get enormous, click again they revert.
Hope this help? Hahaha

Is it user privileges? :D

I

Ian

Yeah, all images from my phone open on a new page mate. If they do open on the same screen, which has only happened a couple of times, they're massive and I can't zoom out either.

O

Old Mod

Yeah, all images from my phone open on a new page mate. If they do open on the same screen, which has only happened a couple of times, they're massive and I can't zoom out either.
Have u tried clicking them again @Bri ? If mine expand like that, I click again and they reduce.

O

Old Mod

I have an iPhone 6 so what's going on there you should have lightbox.

Ok so this is totally weird.....
If I click a thumb in landscape I get new window for image, which is normally the way I have my phone when using the forum.
If I have my phone portrait, then click an image, I get the lightbox!!!!
So if I have my phone portrait and bring up the lightbox and then turn the phone landscape the lightbox disappears, but if I immediately hit the thumb in landscape again, then I get the lightbox in landscape! :confused: Errrrrrm!!!!!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Does this just come up on the thread ?
I just insert a image and make it a 'full image'
Every image i click on on in threads it always opens another window, does me head in :)
Its on my iphone or pad hea
image.jpg

O

Old Mod

on my 5 Craig if I click a full image it expands the u click again and it reduces.
If I click a thumbnail in portrait or landscape it opens in a new page but in a light box!
Is that what u get Craig?

Reply to Best Way To Insert Images In A Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen