Search the forum,

Discuss Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Another vote for the under floor heating store (part of Travis Perkins) good prices and quick service.
Yes totally agree with the underfloor heating store, you get your own personal contact, service is excellent.... And cannot beat prices.
Also I have a great account with Tilemaster adhesives, and Dural
All excellent service for a small business like me

L

LM

I've been using the Genisis system for a good while now, it can cope with material of up to 70mm in depth, like the breaking capabilities of your tile cutter you'll soon get to know where it is with them also. If your doing a job with stone etc you can get a battery plier that will remove the strap with no movement, hence no scraping or alternatively you can simply pull it off like you would opening a bottle of beer ;)
In all seriousness I can't fault it as a system, it also is worth getting the large format tops for anything over 600x600 or heavy stone

W

White Room

I've been using the Genisis system for a good while now, it can cope with material of up to 70mm in depth, like the breaking capabilities of your tile cutter you'll soon get to know where it is with them also. If your doing a job with stone etc you can get a battery plier that will remove the strap with no movement, hence no scraping or alternatively you can simply pull it off like you would opening a bottle of beer ;)
In all seriousness I can't fault it as a system, it also is worth getting the large format tops for anything over 600x600 or heavy stone

Do you get them from Protilertools...

L

LM

Do you get them from Protilertools...
I buy them localy of a supplier here in Belfast, to be honest I do a considerable amount of business with this supplier and I get a really good price in comparison to Protilertools, that said, against all the alternatives at pro tilers price for me there isn't many better options. I'm not dismissing the likes of Ramondis system etc by any means, I'm simply giving my take on what's the best readily available system to me!

W

White Room

I buy them localy of a supplier here in Belfast, to be honest I do a considerable amount of business with this supplier and I get a really good price in comparison to Protilertools, that said, against all the alternatives at pro tilers price for me there isn't many better options. I'm not dismissing the likes of Ramondis system etc by any means, I'm simply giving my take on what's the best readily available system to me!

I've used them and like the system, N/C sell them but not cheap for 200 but they do a flat disc where as protilertool have a curve one which isn't much use on wall tiles.

L

LM

I've used them and like the system, N/C sell them but not cheap for 200 but they do a flat disc where as protilertool have a curve one which isn't much use on wall tiles.
As far as I'm aware you can request either.
How much do you pay for 200 from N/C

L

LM

To be honest that's ridiculous, to make the system viable they shouldn't be charging anymore than £12 per 200 or you'll simply go to an alternative system. Am iright in thinking the Ramondi system works out at about 6-7p per strap?
I've never used the Ramondi system as I've said before, but I would trust what the likes of Antonio and Marc etc go with and if J had to pay what you've been asked Id simply change, that said the Genisis system is still a good one, your just being ripped off!

Reply to Best Deal Supplier's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen