Discuss BCT accolade grey matt tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51972

Looking for one box of British Tile Ceramic accolade grey matt tiles - please get in touch if anyone has any which I can purchase. Thanks

D

Deleted member 51972

F1E31795-B58C-47EC-9038-D27D0D9C6554.jpeg
9AF2832C-11FA-4933-A95B-E65AF358818A.png

Reaction score
I have the 2019 British Ceramic Tile catalogue (before they went into Administration) and these are from the Accolade page. The codes may be helpful.
[By the way, I am seeking 2 boxes of BCT30829 Shift Grey Multiuse if anyone has any (I can arrange shipping to Jersey).]

Accolade 2.JPG Accolade 1.JPG

Reply to BCT accolade grey matt tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Nara Grey
Desperately need 2 x Porcelanosa Nara Grey tiles which were damaged when replacing a shower...
Replies
Views
I've got some matt white ceramic tiles that have gone grey on the shower wall. Presumably water...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile looking for this tile
I am looking for 8 inch square ceramic tiles made by tilepak sold by homebase in the 90s the...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Discontinued tile trying to trace
Hi I'm trying to trace 8 off or whatever of the old 'cracked ice' 6" white ceramic tile...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've recently tiled my own bathroom and all went well but I have noticed about an inch...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay