• Thread starter TileSmasher
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Battons!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

44x19 white wood s.e ,
thats what i buy,cut to lengths then and nail to walls or screw to stud walls carefully,need straight ones.
Joe

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Enduro - what do you do if you're tiling walls + floor in, say, a bathroom?
I was tought to have the wall tiles sitting on top of the floor tiles (for aesthetics and for better water protection).

E

enduro

Enduro - what do you do if you're tiling walls + floor in, say, a bathroom?
I was tought to have the wall tiles sitting on top of the floor tiles (for aesthetics and for better water protection).
Tile the floor first :thumbsup:

F

Fekin

I tile the walls, leaving a couple of mm gap to the floor, then tile the floor, upto a mil or so away from the wall tile, then silicone the gap giving the water protection wayne.

I always tile the floor after the walls, stops any "accidents" if a tile slips out of my hand or anything silly like that.

Reply to Battons!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen