Search the forum,

Discuss Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I wanted to end test speech. and comparison with sigma
then: the cutter, do very good cuts. sigma -
as I said above, the handle flows faster. sigma -
weight: 19 kg strong point. sigma -
Price: € 460 including vat / sigma much more.
weak points: the metrics of supporting bar. it's weak. now I try edit.
adding the other fixing screw. (Additional hole already present)
I'm waiting to be called technical BATTIPAV. to find a solution ++++ .sigma.
concluding, in my opinion.
the cutter is very good if have to make few cuts. (for me is ok).
if, instead, you need to make many all precise cuts. all the time. (unlikely to happen).
better to buy a sigma ++++.
this is just my impression. do not take at face value :)

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have been using one of these for the last few weeks and it works great ! Especially the weights of each cutter The 600 is only 9.9 kg,Haven't had any problems snapping anything, Ultimate test was on a tile by Lea Ceramiche called tecnoquartz 60x30 X 12mm and had no problems taking a 20mm X 600 cut,We have all the sizes from 400 upto 1600.....

B

Bill

Have been using one of these for the last few weeks and it works great ! Especially the weights of each cutter The 600 is only 9.9 kg,Haven't had any problems snapping anything, Ultimate test was on a tile by Lea Ceramiche called tecnoquartz 60x30 X 12mm and had no problems taking a 20mm X 600 cut,We have all the sizes from 400 upto 1600.....
post some photos of it in action please.

I

Italy

I sell new BATTIPAV x pro 60.
sigma, forever

IMG_20160902_183516.jpg IMG_20160902_183516.jpg

I

Italy

I'm sorry but I disagree.
I tested this morning xpro 600, 60x60 x1,
without offending anyone, it is a cutter, from third world.
those who use sigma, throws BATTIPAV in the ocean immediately. ;)

Reply to Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen