Search the forum,

Discuss Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApEOEnENGA0&feature=em-uploademail

LIJ3-mmmUNZUfOjRMp8R1aSdOBr2m9eNgxq0TNa8OGcku6fymdBBcmKXQ-K8xgG4rjFhgIWfCok66J1iUJtquQVACsNjEWYQgVxF8LMsynFL6IpCLJoLchA03zobRUNabrbDi6DQSkKSTJabT-86M_OPjMHHPv4LYMj-YRTjbsOssqwFBrekkBM=s0-d-e1-ft
asked price BATTIPAV for profi 160.
list price € 460 + vat.
5 retailers now ask the final price.
waiting .......

I

Italy

First impressions:
I only did 4 cuts with 1200x200x12.
with 19kg, you can not expect the moon.
not from the feeling of robustness that by sigma with its kg. haha
certainly his work, does it well, I'll have to get the knack.
I noticed that the handle, runs faster than sigma.
by posted photos of the front of the handle, you notice that the inside is different sigma.
It has of the channels, and sigma is flat.

when I will use more, I will post other sensations.

IMG_0544.JPG IMG_0548.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0560.JPG IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

Reply to Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen