Search the forum,

Discuss At last online in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

RockCeramics

Well its 3.30 am and i,ve been going back and fourth on this bloody site as to where to post this and like a woman shopping i go back to the first place i looked but half hour later lol.
getting very knacked so i,l get to the point.
I,ve finally got my website up & running on the big wide web BUT its only 90% complete so i,ve still got some work to do :beatdeadhorse5:
BT line ,set up another email, and photos.
not much ah
but its on the web so if any of you got a bit of spare time go and have a look .
BTW if you do some feed back would be good BAD or GOOD that ll be great
Thanks all
BEDTIME
site is
www.rockceramics.co.uk

D

DHTiling

Looks canny.......got it's own little chat room as well i see.....

Only thing i would say is get some more tag/key words added..so google pick them up easier...

P

P'boro tiler

looks nice but i think its quite hard reading as the words are so spread out, its like reading titles all the time. I hope you dont mind me sayign that lol

O

Olz

looks nice but i think its quite hard reading as the words are so spread out, its like reading titles all the time. I hope you dont mind me sayign that lol

Exactly what i was going to say, it's quite spread out, and some of the colours against the black make the text a bit hard to read, the homepage in particular could do with being tightened up so that its about a screen in lenght, you could do this by shrinking the image down to a banner size and then reducing the spacing between the text.

Looks good though.

R

RockCeramics

Looks canny.......got it's own little chat room as well i see.....

yeah it was there for the grabs so thought why not, doubt it ever get used. but if phones go down its there lol (thats my excuse any way)

Only thing i would say is get some more tag/key words added..so google pick them up easier...

Thought that to but i was ssssooooo knackered at the end of it all and i just wanted the whole thing published didnt have time to think of any more :oops: is there a way round this Dave?

Reply to At last online in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen