Discuss ardex rapit set !!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

mixed up a gorilla tub of it today..by the time I got upstairs it had gone off !..its hot but the weber was fine the day before..so dug it out and tried again..same thing..CTD say its the weather !

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If it was X7R then it doesn't surprise me, I used it on a job a few weeks back and it's the quickest setting addy I ever used!

I

ian158

well from mixing it to getting into bathroom is a joke !..weber for me all the way now..

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
where you get your water from, I made the mistake of getting it out of customers hose pipe once, where it had been rolled up in the sun the water coming out of it was boiling hot....didn't notice and the addy was going off in ten mins...lol

P

Protilers

Anyone using RAPID......in this weather is mental......I always work in rapid.......and I have to say......it does not matter what brand it is (i have tried a few, even ones i thought were SLOW!).....

they flash off!....in an instant.........or as a real statement for the forums......you get 6-8 mins!..........but that is just my findings at the mo!

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

yea no probs with it..

well I am glad you are getting on with it...........I am not....hehehehehehee
tilemaster, mapei, weber, ultra or ardex!!!!!!!!!!

hhehehehheheeheheeee

- - - Updated - - -

hold on........Ian....do you live in a polar region?

Reply to ardex rapit set !!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay