Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Looking For Apprentice Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jordan-mcl

Hi there my name is jordan i am 20 years old currently sitting my driving lessons i am looking to see if anyone needs a apprentice tiler in glasgow/paisley or surrounding areas i have had previous experience doing labour work for a tiling company so i know the basics of wet cutting dry cutting and grouting and done some other labour work for kitchen and bathrooms fitters i really enjoy tiling and want to pursue this trade as a career in my life i am a very hard worker and reliable i like to get jobs done to the best of standards i would really appreciate a opportunity to learn this trade if anyone is looking for a apprentice please contact me.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
Thanks

Jordan

B

Bubblecraft

Hi & welcome to TF. Good to see another local boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

glasgow_tiler

hi, you may want to ring a few of the big companys in glasgow as i hear they are thinking of taken some apprentice's on

Reply to Anyone Looking For Apprentice Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen