Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Looking For Apprentice Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jordan-mcl

Hi there my name is jordan i am 20 years old currently sitting my driving lessons i am looking to see if anyone needs a apprentice tiler in glasgow/paisley or surrounding areas i have had previous experience doing labour work for a tiling company so i know the basics of wet cutting dry cutting and grouting and done some other labour work for kitchen and bathrooms fitters i really enjoy tiling and want to pursue this trade as a career in my life i am a very hard worker and reliable i like to get jobs done to the best of standards i would really appreciate a opportunity to learn this trade if anyone is looking for a apprentice please contact me.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
Thanks

Jordan

C

charlie1

Not sure if they worked for Toffolo Jackson, but you might know Billy McGuinness or Billy McGee. I do know Ian Toffolo who lives in Yorkshire, but is a member of the family from way back.:thumbsup:

im retiling over an old terrazzo floor initially laid by TJ in the 60s, there are 2 layers of tiles on top of it the now which will require removal then i will see what the condition of the terrazzo floor is like. Job is getting done start of 2014 ... Should be interesting

Reply to Anyone Looking For Apprentice Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement