Search the forum,

Discuss Another mosaic. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

dboden

TF
Reaction score
I have a job tomorrow, the tiles are 700x300 with a mosaic border.
But these are 600x300, similar to those in the link below.
They are also the same thickness as the tile.
Any tips for fitting these.
I usually put the backing sheets onto smaller mosaics!!

I would usually lay tiles this size using an 8mm trowel, but I assume this would be too big for the border?

Would you cut these with a grinder?

Also would you tile below and above first, as the other post..

https://www.emctiles.co.uk/main/product/productinfo/1793/Kaleido%20Grigio%20Lap%20-%20Rett%20Listellato%2030x60/1

Any help or tips appreciated,
Thanks in advance.

J

Just Rizzle

just done a bathroom with them last week no need for mesh
spread wall with 1o mm trowel above last row of tiles.place in mosaic and support between joints with 2 mm spacers .fit tile above so as you get the mosaics flat as the mosaic has the spacers to support above tiles weight. the addy we used was weber spf rapid

W

White Room

just done a bathroom with them last week no need for mesh
spread wall with 1o mm trowel above last row of tiles.place in mosaic and support between joints with 2 mm spacers .fit tile above so as you get the mosaics flat as the mosaic has the spacers to support above tiles weight. the addy we used was weber spf rapid

What mosaics were they????

Reply to Another mosaic. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen