Discuss After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

On one

20180629_170810.jpg

P

Perry

founders-backwoods-bastard-new.png

founders_kbs_2018.png

When I am not drinking my own. I like to have a sip of these. But you only need one as on the strong side at 11.2% and 12.3%.

D

Dumbo

I cant be doing with alchohol , im not tea total but the trouble is the less I drink the more intolerant I become to it , so i drink less . Heed my warning its a downward spiral you do not want to get on .

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My cat love those Dreamies.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I like Rioja more than my cat loves those Dreamies!

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpg
Not a working day, wife’s cousins funeral, it’s been a long day , just about a4s3d this one.

B

Bill

How was it Tom, was it worth the money?
Oh yes!.... i got it cheap at M&S a third off which is massive with expensive wine.

Do you have m&s food outlets in NI if so goi
In store as it shows put of stock on websites.

M&s always have wine offers on with quality wines.

J

J Sid

Oh yes!.... i got it cheap at M&S a third off which is massive with expensive wine.

Do you have m&s food outlets in NI if so goi
In store as it shows put of stock on websites.

M&s always have wine offers on with quality wines.
Tom if you like a good wine :rolleyes: try a good Waitrose store, knock spots of M&S for quality and choice

O

One Day

I was given a bottle of Gran Reserva (can't remember the name) by a customer some years ago. It was awesome.
Might be imagination but I could taste and smell the Spanish soil.

Reply to After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks