Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
D

Deleted member 9966

Please checkout the following advertisement.
A cup of tea for me last night, whilst watching The Queen on Netflix. tea and biscuits, very cliched but worth it! Earl Grey to start this morning before moving on to coffee.

OP
Q

Qwerty

20190301_185815.jpg

OP
W

Waluigi

First thing I do when I get home. Gotta be a freshly ground coffee. What do I crack open?! I might have something to post later. Too early in the day for that :D

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
First thing I do when I get home. Gotta be a freshly ground coffee. What do I crack open?! I might have something to post later. Too early in the day for that :D

Some days it’s never too early.! :D

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
What temperature do people prefer their real ales?
I like mine slightly chilled, about half hour or so in the fridge, in contrast my father in law prefers his at room temperature as he says the cold takes away the flavour.

OP
T

Tile Shop

Room temp for a bottle or as it comes from a tap. I'm not enough of a connoisseur to be too fussed but I find it can lose some flavour if served too cold.

OP
J

J Sid

In the fridge, you heathen ….. Must be room temperature, surprised your father in law hasn't kicked you out of the family

OP
W

Waluigi

Over a dozen replies and nobody has responded to the OP’s Question with ‘Amyl Nitrate’ ........you lot are slacking :D ;)

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well for me after spending the day chasing my 3 kids around the park I’m shattered and having a quiet glass of damson gin mmmm

Reply to After a long day, i go home and crack open a bottle of........ in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock