Discuss Advice on travertine supplier in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

silard

Hi, i recently started working on a project of 72 bathrooms, at the moment I am still in a process of working out labour estimates and also getting quotes for materials. As I need at least 750 sqm of travertine, 10/10 and 20/20, my question would be does anyone know any good places to buy the travertine from? Any advice is much appreciated, thank you. Regards, silard.

P

Pebbs

Silard, Travertine comes in a wide variety of colours and quality. Have you got a specification for what you are looking for?

Regards

Pebbs

S

silard

Hi, thanks for the reply. Well, I just looked at the job specs, they asking for natural travertine. It is mostly down to me to come up with a few colours and types, so I would like the cheapest option really. Most probably I will go for unpolished, unfilled and a light colour, some samples would be perfect to start with just to be on the safe side. Thank you.

D

DHTiling

OK ... Call 01388-661888 ... they sell quite a nice trav unfilled in those sizes , and you will not get anywhere else in the uk..

it has a vein cut effect to it.

Reply to Advice on travertine supplier in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks