Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Advice on Professional tiling tools in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I need some general advice on tools I would require for a tile job which I would
be having some tilers do for me.

I need a list of equipment for them.
The work involves basically supervising them and would be working on quality Italian tiles 10/20 mm thick!!

The tile sizes range from 400x400 to 250x1500 mm.
I think I would be needing an electric wet saw diamond cutting machine but which one???

Can you just give me a list of the basic equipment I would need to get this job on the road!!

Thanks

OP
A
Reaction score
And why/how are you supervising something you dont know about? (just to round off the last few posts!)
Guys, I am the Architect on this project and the site of this job is overseas and remotely situated.
Just want a list of good set of equipment I could take with me to get the job done, please!!!

J

J Sid

Having the best tools will not make the finished job good.
I have the best pencil, does that mean I'm a good architect?

T

Time's Ran Out

By there is a lot of negativity here!
I worked in Norway 30 years ago and I went on ‘holiday’ for 3 weeks as I didn’t have a work permit!
The client paid for and shipped all my tools there that I needed and kept them when I flew back.

Let’s get a professional list together because you know how we all love architects!

John

I

Italy

I worked in Norway 30 years ago and I went on ‘holiday’ for 3 weeks as I didn’t have a work permit!
The client paid for and shipped all my tools there that I needed and kept them when I flew back.

Let’s get a professional list together because you know how we all love architects!

John
ok agree,
but it would be better if they were the tilers interested in the work
to say what they want.
or not?
if I understood the question correctly :)

W

WetSaw

What sort of electricity supply have you got in this remote overseas location? 240v or 110v?

OP
A
Reaction score

John
Thanks John.
I understand where all this is coming from and believe me If I told any of these members in the forum/Tilers where the job is they would run a mile and would not be interested one bit!
We all need work and sometimes we can't pick or choose where that job is coming from!!!

Reply to Advice on Professional tiling tools in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock