Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on apprentice using van on a night in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

My lad uses my other van like its his own, I've insured it in his name so he builds up his no claims.
I just put diesel in which I think he needs for week, perk of the job if you ask me, I ain't gonna charge him for it
i was told the same when i was handed the keys... its a perk of the job, its why you accept less money than doing it by yourself

Reply to Advice on apprentice using van on a night in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen