Search the forum,

Discuss 600x900 limestone floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

First comment I saw was something like . Are you sure you should be tiling , porcelain is not natural . : Funny thing is it seemed to bear no relevance to the thread . It was in the thread where are those large porcelain tiles made

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SJPurdy

I seem to be missing something in this thread!
From post #20 onwards it seems there is some evidence someone is not solid bedding the tiles but I can't see it!
What am I missing please?
(I am assuming that the photo in #19 is a floor prior to tiling)

J

J Sid

I seem to be missing something in this thread!
From post #20 onwards it seems there is some evidence someone is not solid bedding the tiles but I can't see it!
What am I missing please?
(I am assuming that the photo in #19 is a floor prior to tiling)
the photos shows the floor prior to tiling with some fixed tiles at the top of the photo which look to have been d&d and that will have been the reason for this floor failing

S

SJPurdy

the photos shows the floor prior to tiling with some fixed tiles at the top of the photo which look to have been d&d and that will have been the reason for this floor failing
Thanks for replies. Perspective problem with my viewing - I thought that was the wall going up! It's clear now I've had a glass of wine that they are floor tiles with very little addy near the edge!!!!

K

Kevbos

Maori and wunda both specified you can't use over 8mm of adhesive .I just done what they specified .

K

Kevbos

Sorry I posted wrong picture earlier in thread that was on hardebacker .

20160727_115040.jpg 20160728_133729.jpg

Reply to 600x900 limestone floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen