Currently reading:
3 day ceramic job !

Discuss 3 day ceramic job ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

last 3 days work complete. and a nice wedge to go in the bank :8:

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 124.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 109
  • 127.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 129.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 130.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 98

Reply to 3 day ceramic job ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.