Search the forum,

Discuss Your Tiling Company Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vince1

my logo is still getting done as to is my web site will put it up when i get it. My logo and web site all getting done for free from a place that helps you start up

I

IvegotsTILE

Hey Vince,which company is doing your logo and website for free,is it BusinessLink.Just interested as I would like to get a website like Wivers when I'm up and running.Thanks.

V

vince1

no mate it's walker hall. businesslink mite do it

michael joyce
imagine/cs multtmedia exchage
middlesbrough
tel 01642 22 49 39 or e.mail [email protected] and ask him if businesslink do it

htt://www.imaginecs.co.uk

hope you get it for free mate

W

wivers

Cheers lads. I did my website myself with some softwear my mate got me called Microsoft office front page. It didn't take too long and saves paying for one. It's only simple, but so far 3 customers have commented on how they liked the simplicity of it. It seem's most customers just want to see your pictures and don't want the other gumf that goes with like conncept said.

Reply to Your Tiling Company Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen