Search the forum,

Discuss Who is busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

We are slower than normal at the moment after finishing a couple of biggish jobs early ,who is quiet at the moment and when does your next job start ?

S

Stewart

All go for me just now. Booked up into may and having to work this weekend too. The one difference I have noticed is the lack of large jobs. It's all around the 30-50 metre and very little stone. My main competitor for stone have reduced their fixing price by £10 a metre just to keep their fixers in work, so that might explain that one.

S

Spud

we have got work on but its like you say Stewart all smallish jobs we have 15 flats to start next week but there is only 10m2 in each, I have a swimming pool in the pipeline but its outside so I dont want to do it until the spring

C

CJ CERAMICS

I have work in for the next 5 weeks small and medium jobs all recomendations.....no phone calls from advertisements though.

M

maniek

..few wee jobs, nothing major and no phone calls from advertisements..apart for a
women who called me 5 times today and ask to quote over the phone:mad2::mad2:

S

Scott

No that im doing anything at the moment anyway but i have only had 4 enquiries in from my suppliers January sale, its normally better than that but it has been prgressivley quieter for the last three years

M

Mike

i've been busy since xmas but i've had a 2 week job cancelled (starting next week)as the customers have run out of money on the new build but i've managed to fill the first week, tiling displays in the local tile shop.

D

doit4u

absolutely dead for the last few months, but at least I have caught up on some family jobs.

T

Time's Ran Out

Gary - that's the advantage of being 'old' - Saga do some great holidays at this time of the year when its dark and cold
Off to Tenerife (to an international tiling conference:smilewinkgrin:) next week so I'll get some sun on the bald patch.
Then a couple of stone floors down in Dave's area:lol: Newton Aycliffe (plenty of money down there) and a Victorian hallway and path to sort when the weather gets better - still having to wear a shirt just now!
That's what I love about this job - variety!

Reply to Who is busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen