Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the best levelling system out there and why? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Reaction score
whats your favourite levelling system and why?? ive only tried raimondi and f'web and i'd say f'web as theyre cheaper and seem to be just as strong.

dexo

TF
Reaction score
F'web for me, I think they are actually better than the raimondi clips because you can get more tension, but still use the raimondi wdges & raimondi gun.

B

Blunt Tool

You will find a lot of threads on this question, seems everybody has their own preferences and favourites ;) try a search and you will see!

L

LM

If I was offered any system for free for a year I'd take the Genisis concept, but they'd have to improve their pliers! I prefer the accuracy of the Genisis clamping mechanics over the sliding locking over RLS.

Reply to Whats the best levelling system out there and why? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen