Search the forum,

Discuss What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Im staining the outside of my workshop as its nice & sunny here today. And tmro im doing a 60 mile charity cycle ride. Keep getting moaned at as we are putting house on the market, so need to crack on with some DIY jobs.. :thumbsdown:

G

Gazzer

A combination of cleaning van, cleaning out 2nd bedroom, watching Moto GP , F1, Tennis and ....having a beer !

E

enduro

Sounds better than the list of jobs i have been given!! You know what these women are like...

B

bugs183

glastonbury
Not really.....cant remember !

Oh i remember, it's why i'm single!!

Actually got the weekend off, so a bit of biking/running/climbing depending on weather and if i can be bothered! And catching up with the Grand Prix and Glastonbury. and of course the odd beer :8:

G

Gazzer

Yeah forgot Glastonbury....been sitting on the floor surrounded by beers watching Tv...its not the same !

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
3 hours at work, and then went to buy a bike. Now made some white salad and mushrooms :hurray:. It is not that bad being single :oops:

E

enduro

We are not moving until next year as our other place is nowhere near sorted yet..Cant see why i need to by rushing around lick a blue ar-- fly!!

Reaction score
well i'am in the middle of skimming my downstairs cloakroom ceiling ,just finished the electrics for two down lights run from a censor ,and a false ceiling ,i built yesterday and fitted the plasterboard earlier this morning , ......

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Kitchen floor...

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Went out last night with lads,beer,food and beer,then had to get up and do this today by the order of the boss
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527647.058024.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527664.314438.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527685.048749.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527697.129689.jpg
Out with the wife tonight,a lad who used to work for me has got married today,so gonna get me dancing shoes on

D

Dougs Third Go

been at work starting a bathroom today, fancied a few hours rabbiting tomorrow but dog not up to it after her op so will have to find summat else to do.

Reply to What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen