Discuss Wet cutting machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cliff jones

Should hopefully have a big job coming up soon, 30mm thick marble and varying sizes, but up to 1200mm long, was wondering what machines are on the markets now, ive got a big 6 foot one already, but its a bit of a relic and a four man lift, so maybe one of you have a few recommendations i could have a look at?

Thanks

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The runi 250 nl is pretty good and cheap enough for something you wont be using everyday

- - - Updated - - -

Ment to say Rubi!

C

cliff jones

The runi 250 nl is pretty good and cheap enough for something you wont be using everyday

- - - Updated - - -

Ment to say Rubi!

Yea got that one already, its pretty flimsy for what i want, and think it only does a tile of about 750 and only 17mm thick!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Check out what Raimondi have to offer or the Nuova Battipav machines. I'm not talking from experience but I have heard good reports about both

C

Concrete guy

For 30mm thick marble, forget bridge saws and go with the Flex CSW4161 plus guide rail.

Man handling 30mm thick slab on and off a flat bed and lining it up mm accurate is a ball ache! 20mm is sensible - but 30mm you're into the world of stonemasonry as opposed to tiling, so it's time to take on some of their equipment.

C

cliff jones

Check out what Raimondi have to offer or the Nuova Battipav machines. I'm not talking from experience but I have heard good reports about both

The Raimondi looks quite solid, and was actually chatting to a mate who has one so going to pop by his and have a look later next week!

C

cliff jones

For 30mm thick marble, forget bridge saws and go with the Flex CSW4161 plus guide rail.

Man handling 30mm thick slab on and off a flat bed and lining it up mm accurate is a ball ache! 20mm is sensible - but 30mm you're into the world of stonemasonry as opposed to tiling, so it's time to take on some of their equipment.

Never considered that, but always a fan of Flex tools, so will defiantly have to consider it if it makes my life that little bit easier :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Wet cutting machine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay