Search the forum,

Discuss warmup cables onto existing floor tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

Anyone see any problems with fixing a warmup kit (25sqm) to ceramic floor tiles, prior to tiling over with travertine???

and for extra points: is there a special thermo-reflective screed/smoothing compound I can use over the cables too, to save my customer some money on warmup boards? (I know they're more effective).

Thankee! :thumbsup:

G

GazTech

With the thermo screed it's the best option for you Mark... , are you over the plague then ?....lol

G

Grace'sDad

Cheers Gaz - yes feeling way better now thanks. Must have been a nasty little virus though coz on Thursday I was DEFINITELY dieing! Now i'm just deaf in both ears and coughing my lungs up!

Thermoscreed - where from??? Whos?

G

GazTech

Cheers Gaz - yes feeling way better now thanks. Must have been a nasty little virus though coz on Thursday I was DEFINITELY dieing! Now i'm just deaf in both ears and coughing my lungs up!

Thermoscreed - where from??? Whos?
Absolutely no idea, but it is available, have you trawled the net ?

G

Grace'sDad

I am doing - but I'm lazy and thought I'd get one of you guys to do it for me while I enjoy a beer! :thumbsup:

(not joking either!)

G

GazTech

I am doing - but I'm lazy and thought I'd get one of you guys to do it for me while I enjoy a beer! :thumbsup:

(not joking either!)
:yawn: driven 300 miles today on day off, and written new washing machine off your'e on your own :grin:

G

Grace'sDad

:yawn: driven 300 miles today on day off, and written new washing machine off your'e on your own :grin:

300 miles in a day is nowt you great wuss - I used to do at least that every day! It's not so bad once you get your Chris De'burg cds on eh?

What've you done to the washing machine and who's was it?!

Reply to warmup cables onto existing floor tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen