Search the forum,

Discuss Vans being broken into petition in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Got to start somewhere, government quick in taking a big slice of a tradesmans earnings

B

Bill

Have signed about ten of these petitions this year...none appear to get close to the numbers needed........ maybe we should have a petition to get all the petitions amalgamated?

O

One Day

Hmmm, too busy to even investigate these crimes, yet if I went and hurt somebody's feelings on the internet they'd be round here like a shot!
System is broken I would say...

W

WetSaw

I used to be in a group on FB concerning van theft, mainly to see if my model of van had any vulnerabilities. The amount of clearly stolen tools laid out at boot fairs and listed on eBay, Gumtree etc is ridiculous.

Reply to Vans being broken into petition in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen